- Unbleached Basket Coffee Filters for making coffee in 8 to 12-cup capacity drip coffee makers
- Made in Sweden from 100-percent unbleached, totally chlorine-free paper, using sustainable manufacturing processes
- No chlorine is used to make this product
- Perfect for coffee lovers concerned about more sustainable living practices
- Disposable coffee filters are convenient, fully biodegradable and compostable; recyclable packaging made from 100-percent recycled materials
Beyond Gourmet's Basket Coffee Filters are perfect for making coffee in 8 to 12-cup drip coffee makers. Disposable coffee filters are convenient to use and make cleanup is a breeze. Beyond Gourmet's all-natural paper coffee filters are made without the use of chlorine, resulting in pure, robust flavor. Sediment from finer-ground coffees won't escape into the brew, allowing the best tasting coffee possible. Easy to use, simply place a coffee filter into the coffee maker, measure in desired amount of ground coffee, or grind whole beans fresh, then brew according to instructions. Drink the fresh-brewed coffee immediately or chill to make iced coffee and other coffee drinks. Convenient and easy to clean up, after brewing coffee, simply discard the coffee filter. Made in Sweden from all-natural, unbleached paper, Beyond Gourmet Coffee Filters are environmentally sensitive. They are completely biodegradable, fully compostable, and packed in recyclable packaging made from recycled materials. They are the perfect coffee accessories for coffee lovers concerned about more sustainable living practices.