BISTRO Gooseneck Water Kettle 1.0l / 34oz
- Free Shipping on orders $30+
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Slow coffee lovers rejoice! The BISTRO stovetop gooseneck kettle is the missing gadget in your quest for exceptional pour over coffee. With its sleek, timeless appearance, this gooseneck kettle is a chic addition to any kitchen. But its slim, elegant spout offers so much more than eye-catching good looks.
Designed for precision pouring, it gives you optimum control over your water flow, resulting in a cup of joe that’s pure, balanced, and bursting with flavor and aroma.
Compatible with all heat sources, this stovetop kettle features an ergonomic, heat-resistant handle that makes pouring a pleasure. Don’t just take our word for it; this stylish coffee accessory is the proud recipient of an iF Product Design Award. This really is pour over, perfected!
Important: When using a gas stove, ensure that the flame doesn’t protrude beyond the edge of the appliance.
Main Features & Benefits
- Stovetop gooseneck kettle, ideal for use with pour over coffee makers
- 1.0 liter / 34oz capacity
- Elegant, ergonomic design that gives you full control over the speed and consistency of the water flow for optimum pour over brewing
- Made of attractive, durable stainless steel
- Ergonomic, non-slip handle that protects your hands and is supremely comfortable to use
- Suitable for use with all ceramic, induction, electric, and gas stovetops
- iF Product Design Award winner
- Easy to use and easy to clean
Use & Care
Before using the stovetop gooseneck kettle for the first time, fill to the MAX with cold water, boil, and discard. Clean regularly to prevent limescale build up. The kettle can be cleaned with a descaling product, and the exterior wiped with a damp cloth.
How It WorksFill the water kettle to the required level, taking care not to exceed the MAX marker. Place it on the heat source and wait for the kettle to boil. Remove and you’re ready for perfect pour over brewing.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.